Don’t take these literally but just as subject matter from John’s past presentations...
· “If a $15 minimum wage is a good idea, a $30 minimum wage must be a great idea”
· “Merging with a foreign-based partner and transferring headquarters location to reduce U. S. taxes is simply unpatriotic”
· “China has it all figured out – they will outgrow the rest of the world forever”
· “We need to lock down the borders and end immigration, that is what made the United States great”
· “There are no problems associated with keeping interest rates at zero for a long period of time. Free money has never led to a bubble”
Some video from John Jung, BB&T Capital Markets